01 Sep 2017
Administrator - Logistics
Experienced Administrator - Water Treatment Chemicals Manufacturing.
- 12 month contract, $55 - $56k + Superannuation
- Experience with SAP, Great Plains, Microsoft Navation or SAGE essential
Our client is a Geelong based global supplier of organic water treatment emulsions, liquids, powders and beads. They are currently looking for a suitably experienced Administrator to join their operations.
About the role
* Data Entry and extensive use of internal programs
* Import and export administration
* Transport Logistics, including deliveries, delivery equipment and delivery equipment procedures
* Relief for annual and sick leave periods of the Dispatch Clerk
* Variable tasks as directed by management from time to time
This position interacts with the dispatch staff, the sales team, Purchasing Manager, Equipment Purchasing Coordinator and Production Manager. You will also have routine interactions with transport companies and contracted warehouses.
Interested? Apply now or call 5221 5599 to speak with Sally Madigan about your application and the role.