07 Sep 2017
Operations Manager- Hospitality
Fantastic career opportunity for suitably skilled and experienced Hospitality Operations Manager with an award winning multi faceted venue.
We are looking for charismatic well-presented leader that is truly passionate about achieving great customer outcomes. You will have strong commercial acumen with previous experience managing labour and COGS.
As a self-motivated, passionate and focused individual you will possess the following attributes:
- Cellar, back of house (BOH) and bar management
- Hands on venue management and compliance - (Stock, cash and systems management as well as maintenance)
- Understand, communicate and enforce all venue procedures
- Excellent food and wine knowledge
- Strong operational and technical skills
- Financial - Oversee and analyse financial performance around COGS, GP's budgets and forecasts.
- Supplier Management - work with their dynamic marketing team to ensure that the marketing objectives and activations are well organised and set up
We expect our team members to be extremely focused on delivering the best experience in the market place. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then we would love to hear from you.
To register your interest please apply now or call Sally Madigan on 03 5221 5599 for a confidential discussion.