05 Sep 2017
Site Logistics Technician
We require a suitably skilled and experienced Site Logistics Technician for our client site based in Altona. Working within a small team you will be supporting the manufacturing site in all warehousing, logistics and utilities activities.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Preparing goods for transport
- Preparing samples
- Stock management
- Unpacking of import containers and packing of export containers
- Overhead gantry work
- Forklift Operation
- Use of SAP, Excel and Emails
To be considered for this permanent opportunity you must have the following
- High Risk Forklift Licence
- Warehousing/logistics/manufacturing background
- Absolute commitment to safety
- Mechanical aptitude
- Intermediate computer skills
This is a fantastic career opportunity with an employer of choice offering excellent working conditions including a 9 day fortnight. To register your interest, please apply now or call Sally Madigan on 5221 5599 for a confidential discussion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all applicants are encouraged to apply.